Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Gackt and pets

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    From looking at the S-C guestbook pic, I just can't help wondering:

    Does Gackt deliberately pick his pets to be color-coordinated with his latest hair dye?

    Things the world may never know... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL Risu-chan!

    You sure come up with the wildest ideas XD I never would have noticed it though...Now you've got me wondering ^^

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFL! ^___^ I'd never seen that one before! HmmmMMMmmm...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...maybe it's just a coincidence 0_o;;

    Cute puppy though ^^

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's true!!
    But hey, from gackt I would expect nothing less...

    I have to warn you I've been watching domoto kyoudai, and I'm in a near hysteric state of fanaticism. :does the dance of the mad fangirl:

    PS, maybe you lot'll be interested in the folowing - a gackt tv cm quiz

    or watch the scary old womanfujifilm cm. Bad obatan, bad!

    okay...I'm done.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 08, 2003 03:15 PM: Message edited by: tsukiyama saunt ]</font>

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 08, 2003 03:19 PM: Message edited by: tsukiyama saunt ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ug, I need to keep up to date with my gackt costumes and cd names and the like, but I suck at that [img]tongue.gif[/img] Tell me that's not a current look for him.

    Oh, and yes, I'm a n00b to the MB. Yoroshiku.

    -Reikou

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •